Thursday 2 May 2013

A rubber pool in our home

As I've mentioned in my last entry, ate has great affinity for swimming. This cause me and my husband to decide and buy them a rubber pool so that they can enjoy swimming without having to go to a swimming pool. I was overjoyed to see their smiles when they saw to rubber pool in the making. They even wore their swim wear and plunge immediately after waking up.





As of today, I would think this is the most appreciated gift given to ate. Enjoy your new pool ate and Jaden. Good Luck also to our water bill! I hope Davao City Water District (DCWD) will give us a volume discount. However, I was informed that DCWD wants its consumer to conserve water. In the meantime, I have to be ready for a four digit water bill at the end of this month.(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment